An architect, an economist, an engineer and a physicist went to Olhava and…
7/15 Recipe for chili-ristretto:
1. Make a regular coffee in the afternoon but don’t clean the espresso pan afterwards; Rather let it freeze overnight
2. Place coffee bag inside a bag with chilis. Have a little accident so that the coffee bag rips and chilis are crushed and stuff is mixed.
3. Start the campfire
4. Use violence to get the frozen, used coffee out of the pot and rip the rubber seal and dent the coffee sieve bit slightly in the process
1. Fill the sieve with the coffee-chili-mixture
2. Close the espresso pot as tight as possible, which should not be very tight, if you have followed the instructions properly
3. Place it above the flames and in a desperate but humorous manner observe massive amount of steam pour out of the side of the pot, and admire how little actual coffee is produced
4. Voilà, cuisine de grand désastre! Enjoy the most bitter, biting coffee you can imagine!